The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone From MediaTrust / Advaliant NYC

Peter Bordes

Hi Everyone!

I am a bit tardy in introducing myself. We are big fans of 5Star and i have been in the forums thru our Advaliant forum Linda so kindly set up for us. But i have never formerly introduced myself... that was a long winded way of saying HELLO EVERYONE!

Look forward to getting to know everyone and contributing to the 5star community.

Hello Peter.

You have been a member for a few months now and we have communicated a few times, so I feel as if I know you a little.

Thanks for finally introducing yourself.

It is good to have you here and we look forward to your continued participation in our forums.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for doing an introduction. What took you so long??? :p

But seriously, the best way to get to know more of our 5 Stars and become part of the community is to get out of your Advaliant forum sometimes and join in some of the discussions in the general affiliate forum. Most members are here to learn how to be more successful, get advice or are pros that want a good discussion. Some don't go down to the promotional or dedicated forums, because that's not what
they are interested in.

So jump in and start a good discussion, join an existing conversation or answer questions.
Then our members will feel like you are part of the community and get to understand
the insight and value you bring with you!

Hi Peter. Better late than never...:) Welcome and enjoy meeting some new folks. All the best.

banners
Back