The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everybody

M

matthewmurcia

Found UKWW on a thread at the sitepoint forums. Guess one cool page leads to another... :lol:

Welcome to UKWMW, glad to have you here matt!

Hope you enjoy it here and find it as helpful as I do.

Sorry Paul :) I live in a very sunny place called Murcia, in the sout east of Spain, although I have some friends in the States if that counts

It's a myth. Don't believe it :)

I don't hate Americans at all, although I think the anti-american feeling is a result of American political, cultural and commercial arrogance (real or preceived) and so many flags in films. I went to watch War of The Worlds the other day and this is probably a result of Spielberg's long experince as a director, but in one scene near the start he managed to have Tom looking heroic, anguished and rebel at the same time as having about 20 US flags waving in the backgorund!! The things he must have learnt at film school..

I have quite a few American friends and even once or twice an American girlfriend. I have a great time practicing my american accent with them, which is apparently atrocious. But they'¡re absolutely my friends before they're 'american' (whatever that is)

I've never been to USA though, maybe the Americans that travel are different than the ones that don't. :)

I don't hate America at all, I do get P.O.'d when you guys try and blame Canada for power outages and terroris infiltration though, that sux.

The other thing that sux is trying to get into America. I used to cross the border a few times during the summer and go down to Seattle, Portland, or the Oregon Coast and have stopped going just because of the hassle at the border. I can take the wait to get across, I just don't like being treated like a criminal both coming and going. Of course that's the fault of both Canadian and American border guards, their all asses.

I used to go to Vancouver all the time. That was back in the days before 9/11. Man, you have some excellent looking women over there.

lol, the same can be said about women virtually everywhere on the West Coast. If you ever come to Vancouver again, I'll be sure to hook up with you.

Do you like to ski?

MI
Back