The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello CPAFix!

jackyalvin

affiliate
Hi, how's it going? My name's Jacky (and yes I am a guy) and I am coming at you from southern California! ;) Bare in mind,this is a long introduction, so.... pardon me.:eek:

As you already probably guessed, I'm new on CPAFix. I am also considerably new to Internet Marketing. I am still in high school, and just took up IMing for fun. I began my "journey" in the beginning of this summer... since I have nothing to do over the summer and have TONS of free time. (I'm not much of an out-going guy... I like to stay home :))

I actually got started because a friend of mine. I was at a party one day, and saw that he kept checking over his computer screen, but usually just looking on the computer for 5 to 10 minutes and then walk ago. Moments later, he went back to the PC to check. Me, being so damn curious, asked him what he was doing, and he explained to me about PPD and it was earning him a bit of money everyday! :eek:

And of course me, being the only one that never got a part time job yet :eek:, was extremely interested. I learned a bit from him, and then turned to the Internet for more guidance. There I learned more about CPA, PPD, SEO, etc... And I guess this marks the "beginning."

My original goal was just to earn my first bucks. I achieved it pretty soon, and even found a very good and unsaturated niche. My next goal was $5, then $10, then $20. Currently, I am at the $20 goal. Everyday, I earn something around $15 to $25, so it's pretty awesome! I am pretty proud of myself of earning ~$20 daily, in only about 3 months of training. (Now I know there's going to be lots of people saying they started earning $100/day after a few weeks of training, but hey, slow and steady wins the race :D)

So that brings me here. Trying to upscale and get more profit. Trying to build good relationships with other people. And mainly, trying to gain more knowledge! I plan to get a part time job soon, but also hope to hit my $50 goal soon (I actually hit $90 in one day before, but that's another story).

So once again, Hello CPAFix! I hope I enjoy my stay!;)

CPA Networks I am currently in:
AdWorkMedia
CPABeyond
007CPA

Hey Jacky!

Good on you for getting started so early man. One of the things I love about internet marketing is that age is no barrier and it's freaking awesome to see so many young people making real money online.

Keep up the good work and welcome to CPAFix :)

banners
Back