The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Affliatefix Members!

GoodGuy7483

affiliate
My name is Rick, and I have been an iOS app and web developer for quite a few years. The industry is constantly changing so I'm glad that I found you folks so I can stay current. I have a website where you can post your classified ads for free. It took me a couple of years to put it together as I built it from scratch by hand. Now I just need people like you to start using it. I'm also trying to come up with an affiliate program for it so please feel free to check it out, and let me know what you think will make it better.
Oh I almost forgot to give you the link! LOL! Here it is:
front-page-ads dot com

@GoodGuy7483 , strictly these types of spams are not allowed. Read the forum rules before you pitch.. we have free listing under Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
Hi VirtualGlobalPhone, Sorry, I don't mean to SPAM anyone! It was one message that I wouldn't have posted at all, except that you folks require an introduction. I put the listing under your free resource as you suggested where it is probably pretty well buried now so no one will see it. You do realize that you force people to tell you about themselves right away when they are new with an introduction, and then tell them they can't tell you about their website? That comes off as pretty strange to someone new. It's a bit of a turn off. This should be a warm and friendly place for people to come and share their information and resources. Perhaps you should rethink your marketing strategy. If you find my introduction to be a problem please feel free to delete it. It won't be there for long anyway before it drops off the list. Sorry if I broke a sacred rule.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

No worries, we have you covered. Looks like you bring some great experience and knowledge with you and we're looking forward to your posts and threads.

When you are ready, and have your affiliate program ready, you can list your business in the Resources area to gain the features and benefits here that will help you recruit affiliates from our membership.

Meanwhile, the Affiliate Management and Recruitment forum should provide you some insights and it is a great place to ask vendors and members about setting up affiliate programs and managing affiliates.

MI
Back