Certified

TechMan33

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Marketplace Seller
TallyRise
TallyRise
Hello AffiliateFix,

I'm new to the advertiser / affiliate world, but have a few SaaS products on the market that I'm ready to find affiliates to help promote. There are a bunch of affiliate sites out in the interwebs but AffiliateFix appears to be have a good community and ultimately a place I hope to eventually contribute to.

TechMan33

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

We need to know just who we are doing business with ;)

get listed and verified here >>>https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

We need to know just who we are doing business with ;)

get listed and verified here >>>https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Hi Graybeard,

I've added the resource through your link. I've also structured my affiliate network with leaddyno. I also have what I think is a decent drip campaign for freemium and trial conversions. Do you have any other suggestions prior to my search for affiliates?

My SaaS product is B2B solution which helps website owners that either have free content (for example free themes, diy instructions, how to guides, free digit marketing assets, etc) or a shopping cart grow their social following and mailing lists. In the case of free content, the content is hidden by a gentle window until a social growth option is completed. For the shopping cart, if a user completed a social growth action, they can be presented with a coupon. Our freemium option includes twitter following. The paid plans include twitter following, randomized tweeter, facebook like and email list subscription. Ultimately the product helps sites in our niche of free content or shopping cart convert their traffic to social following.

It is worth saying, the tool is super easy to setup and install!

Good luck on your gardening!

Hello AffiliateFix,

I'm new to the advertiser / affiliate world, but have a few SaaS products on the market that I'm ready to find affiliates to help promote. There are a bunch of affiliate sites out in the interwebs but AffiliateFix appears to be have a good community and ultimately a place I hope to eventually contribute to.

TechMan33
You are welcome inside here, take care.

banners
Back