The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello AffiliateFix!

leadmonster

affiliate
I figure that's a fitting title for a programmer joining the forums. ;)

My name is Joe and I'm 25, currently living in Denver. I've been in the industry for close to a decade, having started as a web master for a few local companies in high school. Since then I've worked as a marketing manager, account executive and technical director for two affiliate networks here in Colorado. In those positions, I worked with probably more than 100 different affiliate networks and managers, so it's likely I've run across you online or at a show before. However, since I've always had a more technical role, I wasn't one to interact with AMs on a day to day basis. If you wanna know more about my professional background, you can checkout my LinkedIn.

I'm currently working on some click/conversion tracking software, that is in late Alpha - IE. I should have a demo ready sometime in the next week. The core functions are there and have been tested, there's just a few bits of polish to put on before I start to show it off. However, this is just a solid foundation for something bigger, either a tool-set for publishers/mediabuyers or a tool-set for small affiliate programs/networks. I'd like to get some feedback and direction from those of you actively engaged in driving traffic or running affiliate programs on the current status of the software, so I'm wondering where a good place on the forums would be to start a thread for a review of that demo. If one of you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Please say "Hi" and introduce yourself. If you know me, definitely let me know you're here on the forums. If you're shy and don't know what to say, I'd love to know what data about your traffic is the most important for any optimization you do.

Thanks!

TL;DR: Programmer from CO, Where Do I Demo A Site?, Say Hi!

banners
Back