The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Aff Marketing , Ready Steady Start ! My First Journey In affiliate marketing

David Scerri

affiliate
Hello All,
My Name is David and I'm starting my affiliate journey, Already this forum has been really helpful and would like to start to share my journey with you and please do not hesitate to critic any actions I take, I'm a newbie :D.

So a bit about my self I have experience in sales for over than 7 year and last 5 years I do some design work as well, My Goal on my first campaign is to get to 150p/d.
So here is what I'm planning.

Offers: X1 iPhone Sweepstake offers that will run in AU & SG
X1 App Tv offer Offer that will run in KW & SA
Tracking: Voluum

Traffic: Start App & Popads (thinking of FB & Instagram as well)

Target: Mobile (Android & Ios) Ofc there will be another in-depth targeting
(Adplexity Intel)

Budget: 100 per traffic source for starters, The will depend on how the offer is going

Landing pages : 0
(I will not use any website landing pages I will design the creatives banners my self
and try to capture a sign up or install through the creative )

Thanks,
I will Keep you Updated, Any tips will be much appreciated.

Hello dude, wish you luck on this, i guess a landing page will not be a waste, just try to build one and test it on this. I'm following your journey, Good luck on it!

Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks

I have been testing popunders and skimmed traffic and the results have been poor so far.
If I create a *perfect-world* scenario:
8 goals/32,500 site page loads 14K users
8/14000

but in reality the return has been -0- due to customer database saturation -- almost 30 million current customers ...

banners
Back