The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello ^_^

Moate

affiliate
Hi guys

I'm a newbie in this field(didn't earn a penny online lol), but I'm eager to do something in this field.
I've found this forum by coincidence while I was googling (CPA mentor & tutorials)
but while reading some posts here, I don't think I'll need a mentor I will just need to study some posts and just implement.

Wish me good luck & It's nice to meet you all ^_^

Hi guys

I'm a newbie in this field(didn't earn a penny online lol), but I'm eager to do something in this field.
I've found this forum by coincidence while I was googling (CPA mentor & tutorials)
but while reading some posts here, I don't think I'll need a mentor I will just need to study some posts and just implement.

Wish me good luck & It's nice to meet you all ^_^

Hello @Moate :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Much success to you my friend.. :cool:

Hi, I am new here too, and my main reason to sign up was to ask you guys to visit coldmail.ai website as I really need any feedback from you. We are using NLP methods and AI engine to compare cold mails. I will be very grateful for any info from you guys, even non-optimistic :) Thanks!

Hi Moate, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

banners
Back