The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted health & fitness affilate network

Guy Kerklies

Hey everybody

i am looking for a affiliate network that have many good offers of supplements and health products, can you give me an idea of one that is not Clickbank or Maxbounty?

thank you!

Hi, Guy. I've moved this thread to the Business Centre and added a Network Wanted prefix for you. It will be much easier for the network reps to find you here. :)

affiliate network that have many good offers of supplements and health products

This is absolutely a place to post that request. I expect that Monday will have a load of vendors poppong in here to make contact.

Another consideration is the read through the networks in our Resources area as many of them specialize in those offers. They'll also post most recent available offers on their discussions tab.

Also look through Affiliate Programs in the Resources. There are definitely some supplements programs in there.

Hello,
If you are interested in such affiliate programs, we encourage you to check our list of offers. You will find many positions that may be interesting for you.

If you need help in choosing or have any specific requirements, you can contact us. Our support and mentors will be happy to help you choose the most suitable offer for your needs.

Greetings, Marta, MyLead.

MI
Back