The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Having trouble with tracking, I think (using Bemob/Voluum, Mobidea & ProperllerAds)

bryan942

affiliate
Hey all,

I am brand new to AM and just trying to run my first campaign. I have been lurking around here and some other forums and decided to give things a go.

So far, I have signed up with PropellerAds for traffic, I testing both Voluum and Bemob for tracking and currently using Mobidea for offers. These are just my starting points.

To this point, I have tried several small test campaigns, a few in Bemob and a few in Voluum, (all CPM at the moment), but continue to get the same results in my trackers ... (see image below)

Pic1.png

Now, I realize I could just be picky some crappy offers but I would at least think there would be some level of "clicks" or something, even if I had zero conversions. My initial thought is I am not setting up tracking properly somewhere along the path between Mobidea, Voluum (in this case) and PropellerAds.

I have gone through a good bit of the online help for these vendors, but not finding my answers. I could use some guidance and am willing to post more pics - just not sure what anyone would need to see. Do I not have enough variables set right to track? Global Postback in Mobidea? Campaign URLs? I am not even sure where or how many places to look in each of these software packages to verify all the tracking info is set up properly.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

banners
Back