The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Have you have wondered how networks are doing lots of extra cash besides selling their traffic?

RevenueHits-Masta

affiliate
Hey Guys,

Well here is something networks won’t tell you:
Networks usually have their own products that they create & distribute with extremely high conversion rate to earn top.
Imagine that you could do the same, wouldn’t it be great?

I’m offering you, for the first time, to jump in and play with the big players!
RevenueHits offers you to distribute its best product these days.

For more details please contact me by mail chen@revenuehits.com or Skype Chenzig

Looking forward to your questions,
Chen

Hey Guys,

Well here is something networks won’t tell you:
Networks usually have their own products that they create & distribute with extremely high conversion rate to earn top.
Imagine that you could do the same, wouldn’t it be great?

I’m offering you, for the first time, to jump in and play with the big players!
RevenueHits offers you to distribute its best product these days.

For more details please contact me by mail chen@revenuehits.com or Skype Chenzig

Looking forward to your questions,
Chen
Hi Chen,

Thanks for your share.
I signed up your adnetwork.but you told us you have some own products. could you tell me some details?
by the way, I added your Skype.

Thanks!

Hello.

What do you mean by "own products"? Could you give us an example?

Hey,

we create the products ourselves and distribute them on our in-house traffic (We also have a very good media buying team & a self service for publishers).
once we see that the products are doing good we start to distribute those to external partners & other networks.
These days our top offer is an offer for the MAC side. (Laptops & Desktops only).

Please add me to your Skype or mail me and i will be able to provide you with some more data.

Looking forward to your reply,
Chen

MI
Back