The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have High Quality Debt Leads? Get Paid Accordingly

shirsc2

Debt Shield is proud to announce the official launch of its debt settlement affiliate program. Debt Shield is a debt settlement company which specializes in helping consumers deal with unsecured debt (credit cards, medical bills, etc.) stemming from financial and personal hardships. We take great pride in helping our clients overcome their debts and with your assistance, we can help some more.

Advantages of the Debt Shield Affiliate Program

Per Close + Per Lead Commissions

- $150-200/close
- $1-3/lead

Our top performing affiliates are earning in excess of $35/lead

Our average affiliate is earning over $20/lead

? Quality Leads - As the quality of your leads increase, the more money you earn. It?s that simple. Even with a small volume, you can earn significant money with quality leads. Every given lead can earn you up to $203!

? Real-Time Tracking System ? Our one-of-a-kind tracking system is built into our debt management software so affiliates can access and view the progress of each and every lead submitted in real time.

? Monthly Payouts - We send checks out every month to ensure you get your money in a timely manner.

Our Ideal Lead

? Client with $10,000 or more of unsecured debt
? Client who cannot afford to make monthly minimum payments to creditors
? Client who is committed to avoiding bankruptcy

If you can produce high quality debt leads, look no further than the Debt Shield Affiliate Program. No company is willing to pay you more!

If you have any further questions or would like to find out more about the Debt Shield Affiliate Program, don?t hesitate to contact me. You can also visit our affiliate site at http://www.debtshield.com/affiliate/index.php

Thank you. I look forward to working with you shortly.

Scott Hirschheimer
Affiliate Manager
shirschheimer @ debtshield.com
Office: 800-397-7546 x6919

First off, I would like to thank all the members of this community who have assisted me and given me feedback to improve the Debt Shield Affiliate Program. You have all given me great insight and I can't thank you enough.

Based on everyone's feedback, we have increased the per lead commission while continuing to offer a high per close commission. You now have the option to choose which payout model you want to be part of.

Per Lead Model - $13.50/lead + $50/close

Per Close Model - $8.50/lead + $150/close

When you join our program, you are given access to our in-house tracking system where you can view the status of all your leads in semi-real time. This way you will know when each of your leads close.

Check out the brand new Debt Shield Affiliate program by clicking here: Debt Shield Affiliate Program

I look forward to working with many of you soon. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Scott Hirschheimer
Affiliate Manager - Debt Shield

MI
Back