The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Have a Skin Care or Beauty audience? High payouts on a FREE trial program

theGman

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Greg and I'd like to introduce you to the only affiliate program you need for your skin care or beauty related sites / newsletters / audience ... Chell? Professional Skin Care .

What separates Chell? from other skin care products in the anti-aging or aging prevention skin care categories is that Chell? products are formulated using proven scientific research and clinical trials.

Chell? Professional Skin Care is a company devoted to bringing out the natural, radiant beauty of your skin. Our patent pending Chell-x Complex, fortified with PEPTIDES, is the secret behind the few wrinkles of our customers. Why even consider injecting neurotoxins into your face when Chella is not only effective, it's a healthy alternative to BOTOX. Our anti-aging and wrinkle creams are sold at Sak's Fifth Avenue in their very prestigious Beverly Hills location as well as several spas and dermatologist's offices.

Option A
Our Free Trial Program allows customers who are new to Chell? to experience the product without any financial commitment besides the $5.95 it costs us to ship them the product. We pay affiliates $20 for every free trial that will bank for the $5.95 ... that's right ... $20 for simply having your audience take a part in our free trial.

Option B
Even better however, is that we offer publishers the ability to earn even more money with our "revenue sharing" program. Rather than take the $20 for a free trial ... we'll pay publishers 40% of all the revenues that their customers generate for the next 6 months. So if your referral lands a free trial and that customer continues in the continuity program ... you'll get 40% of every transaction.

All in all, it's is a great program and I'd love to tell you more about it. Please PM if you are interested and I'll send you some of our attractive ads & high converting landing pages ... as well as answer all your questions.

note - All our landing pages are tested for conversion ability. All new pages are tested before being receiving full traffic.

I hope to hear from you soon and Thanks!

Greg
Internet Marketing Director

PS - Reporting is third party

Very nice. I'll take a closer look at promoting that in my site www.acne-treatment-skin-care.info For your benefit, you can also register and submit informative articles related to skin care, acne, anti aging etc on my blog. Just promote your business with a few lines at the bottom of your article.

sounds great stephen ... just PM if you have any questions or would like to talk over the phone.

just a note ... while many customers have told us that their acne has significantly been reduced as a result of using our cleanser (part 1 of the free trial system), it's not really marketed as an "acne solution" ... it's more of a fundamental but high quality exfoliator.

it's still a good fit for your site though.

banners
Back