The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Has anyone use this website?

Mayvin

affiliate
I had heard about this site called Telefree.com where you post ads for the company and make money. Someone mentioned they were making $100 a week doing this. Has anyone heard of and/or used this site. Is it worth your time, thoughts?

It is very hard to figure what the site is all about; it is definitely Korean. I just cannot see how anyone could make money. There is not much information that explains how the whole thing works. And the downloads have no explanations what they are and how they can be useful.

I haven't heard this site before and if alpac is right, I think it would be hard to get information of this site if it is in korean. Sounds very good but if there's insufficient information then it's hard for us to relate with it.

It's in Korean? Hmm - sends up a red flag for me. I'm not trying to be xenophobic here, but if there's a money making opportunity online and it's in a language I don't personally understand, it leaves me skeptical that I can make it work.

There has been a lot of foreign shopping/online marketing/money making websites cropping up lately that upon further investigation turned out be be nothing but complete scams. I definitely urge you do your due diligence before making a decision to get involved.

Guys this site is no red flag and yes it is Korean! This site is how I make an honest online income, each and every week! When I first started out with the company, I invested $13,500 that I had in my savings account. My first weekly payment I received was for exactly $1,000. At the end of each month, I always spend another $1375 to buy another ad pack and I end up making an additional $100 dollars a week, meaning an extra $400 bucks each month. Definetly check out this site if you want to make some very good money online. If it wasn't for Telexfree, I would be homeless because I lost my job back when the economy went sour!

Guys this site is no red flag and yes it is Korean! This site is how I make an honest online income, each and every week! When I first started out with the company, I invested $13,500 that I had in my savings account. My first weekly payment I received was for exactly $1,000. At the end of each month, I always spend another $1375 to buy another ad pack and I end up making an additional $100 dollars a week, meaning an extra $400 bucks each month. Definetly check out this site if you want to make some very good money online. If it wasn't for Telexfree, I would be homeless because I lost my job back when the economy went sour!

Well, that seriously sounds like another pyramid scheme that requires you to invest. How much have you earned altogether from that site alone? Would you mind sending some payment proof?

Well, that seriously sounds like another pyramid scheme that requires you to invest. How much have you earned altogether from that site alone? Would you mind sending some payment proof?

Telexfree is in no way a pyramid sceme! This is a legit, honest, and real company that supports over 60 countries across the globe. They have also been in business for 13 years now. Once I get paid come next Tuesday, I'll post a nice payment proof showing everyone that they do pay. I could throw up a picture of my first ever Ferrari, but in my opinion that would be to much to believe! Last year, my total income that I made after taxes was exactly $154,039. That's very good if you ask me. I'm aiming for atleast $400,000 this year, and I know I can do it. If your really interested in the company though, until I get paid please check out Youtube, because there are many people that use Telexfree daily just like I do, and those videos are what inspired me to join. Also, if you are worried about it turning out to be a scam, with this company you only have to invest one time, but obviously if you invest more, you make more! I hope this helps, and if you have any questions please just send me a message and I'll try my best to help you out as much as I can. :)

Telexfree is in no way a pyramid sceme! This is a legit, honest, and real company that supports over 60 countries across the globe. They have also been in business for 13 years now. Once I get paid come next Tuesday, I'll post a nice payment proof showing everyone that they do pay. I could throw up a picture of my first ever Ferrari, but in my opinion that would be to much to believe! Last year, my total income that I made after taxes was exactly $154,039. That's very good if you ask me. I'm aiming for atleast $400,000 this year, and I know I can do it. If your really interested in the company though, until I get paid please check out Youtube, because there are many people that use Telexfree daily just like I do, and those videos are what inspired me to join. Also, if you are worried about it turning out to be a scam, with this company you only have to invest one time, but obviously if you invest more, you make more! I hope this helps, and if you have any questions please just send me a message and I'll try my best to help you out as much as I can. :)
That, davidj212, sounds an awful lot like the testimonials and sales copy of so many other "work at home" pyramid schemes, it isn't even funny. Paid associates to these sorts of programs can be found on all money-making boards across the internet, and I am seriously beginning to believe that you fall into this category as one of them. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, though. It is not enough to say what your, for all we know, hypothetical earnings are, you should upload some sort of evidence to a video or image sharing site. Then, you should go into detail as to how the program really works, including how the site generates the funds to be able to pay out that much to its members. Then, and only then, will anyone really believe you.

I have not heard of Telefree.com before, it might be a new site. Well, the only thing you will lose if that doesn't work out is your precious time. You will have to decide if it is worth risking your time with that site, but I'd give it a try for a few days just in case. I might actually do it.

That, davidj212, sounds an awful lot like the testimonials and sales copy of so many other "work at home" pyramid schemes, it isn't even funny. Paid associates to these sorts of programs can be found on all money-making boards across the internet, and I am seriously beginning to believe that you fall into this category as one of them. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, though. It is not enough to say what your, for all we know, hypothetical earnings are, you should upload some sort of evidence to a video or image sharing site. Then, you should go into detail as to how the program really works, including how the site generates the funds to be able to pay out that much to its members. Then, and only then, will anyone really believe you.

I agree. The way that the message was written and the general tone makes it seem like one of those testimonials that websites use to lure in new users. Even if davidj is telling the truth, I'm still sceptical and would wait for payment proof from a group of people. Also, the idea of investing money into an online method for making money seems awfully fishy. It's sort of like the nigerian prince scam where you give him "x" amount of money and he will give you some ridiculous return on it.

I wouldn't trust this site for the same reason everyone else said, lack of information, this site must get a lot of free advertising done. It looks like a ponzi/pyramid scheme.

I've never heard of this website before.

Since everybody said that it was korean, maybe we should wait until somebody who can translate it to give a verdict.

Never heard of this site before. $13,500 is a crazy, insane amount to invest in a Korean company which doesn't even provide adequate information. Even if payment proofs were shown, I'd still be wary of spending so much. Who knows whether I'll ever make up that money. Hell, I don't even earn enough to invest that much to earn more!

Is it possible to make money through this site without investing? Any genuine site should have that option. Something doesn't seem quite right here, especially since the information about the site is so sketchy.

You can already do something like this with far less financial risk, just sign up to be an affiliate for a company like Amazon.com, then choose what products you wish to promote and earn commissions from all the conversions your microsites generate. I would at the very least recommend trying something like this first to see if you can do it without dumping down a bunch of money up front.

I never heard of it. $100/week is pretty good depending on how much work you have to put in to get that money. I'll check it out.

I had heard about this site called Telefree.com where you post ads for the company and make money. Someone mentioned they were making $100 a week doing this. Has anyone heard of and/or used this site. Is it worth your time, thoughts?

Im just hearing about the site for the first time. I guess you should take your time to study and research on it so you wont end up wasting your precious time.
Thanks!

They should give it a redirect to an English version because I cannot seem to understand the korean. Well lets hope the site admin will make this change to get more users.

MI
Back