The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone tried Amazon Selling Machine by Matt Clark

jmk909er

affiliate
I am considering trying out Amazon Selling Machine by Matt Clark but it's very pricey around $1000.

It looks good from everything I have researched online.

Has anyone tried this program? Does it work? Have you made money?

I have a couple of affiliate websites for over a year now and have poured in a lot of time and money for dismal sales. Time to try something new.

If anyone has tried Amazon Selling Machine I would love to know what you think, thanks.

If I'm not mistaken then this isn't really for Amazon affiliates but for SELLING products on Amazon right?

I saw this a few days ago but as soon as I saw that it was for selling instead of associate promotions I tuned out so I could keep focus on what I'm doing right now.

Hey jmk909er,

Isn't that course like almost $4000! I haven't bought it nor would I. Selling on amazon isn't rocket science. Amazon tells you everything you need to know how to do it. The only thing you have to do is figure out what to sell.

The hard part's -
- Is there enough demand
- What's your margins
- Dropship vs. Buy and ship
- Do you have the capital to buy and hold inventory if you have to

I ran across some 3 year old post on some random blog about selling used books on amazon to make money. So I did. Had a book lying around. Pushed the "Sell your book on amazon button", setup the shipping had it listed and sold it and shipped it and made $22!

Problem is, everyone's been doing it for years so there is a ton of competition in the book niche but, it showed me the concept does work. Now if I wanted to I'm sure I could put in the effort to find other products to sell and make a good profit, but it's just not my thing. I don't want to deal with finding reliable/reputable sources for products, running to the post office/shipping stuff or returns from unhappy customers.

Never get caught up in the numbers these guys throw out there. He could have sold 1 diamond encrusted Rolex watch for that $100,000 and said to himself, hey I'll make a course out of it and charge people an arm and a leg.

It always comes down to how much work you put into it and what's it really going to cost me.

Good luck

MI
Back