The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anybody tried this niche?

This is a really good niche , however there is a lot of competition so you have to work extremely hard in order to succeed. I did one in the weight loss category and vitamins and man let me tell you , I worked pretty hard with no luck on sales. So i switched to a niche with less competition. It is possible , I just didn't have the time to work as hard as I needed to. .

Weight loss is more like an industry with many sub niches. If you just approach it broadly as weight loss you'll have a helluva lot of competition.

Break it down and try an angle such as a particular diet, a particular situation in which someone really needs to lose weight, or even a weight loss related product such as exercise machines, diet pills etc. Try one of these approaches and not go as broad as just weight loss and you'll be closer to making sales.

The Health industry is truly a huge market and it is on track to be a multi billion dollar industry. There are products ranging from energy drinks to nutritional supplements both in pill form and drinks. Lots of herbal products too.
I feel that if you want to be successful, choosing a quality product that anyone can use from a quality company that is well known in their industry is the ticket to success.

One thing to consider when choosing anything health related is any potential legal issues you might get into if someone tries a product and gets worse from it. You would be better off choosing a niche with which you are familiar so that you already have some knowledge and certainly interest in the subject. This makes it much easier to compete because you can offer something others can't - first hand experience.

Certainly you need to choose a small sub-niche, rather than the general one simply because it's far too competitive, as others have already said. For instance, if you chose mental health niche, you would have a massive job marketing that, but you would have a much tighter niche and less competition going for one of the mental health issues, like obsessive compulsive disorder.

Whichever health-related area you choose, make sure anything you offer is produced by someone close to the subject, like a doctor, nurse or former patient who has been through it.

The government is getting very focused now on false and potentially dangerous claims being made by online marketers, so you have to watch yourself.

One thing about the health niche is that it will always be popular, especially as people begin to see the changes in health care and realize that prevention and self-help is more important than ever.

To help you find a hot health niche, do keyword research and look for words and phrases that have thousands of searches per month. Check ClickBank and other affiliate networds for products being offered on your niche. The more the better. Check out Amazon and other book sites too to see what's selling. These steps will give you a good idea on niches that sell.

Sylvia

banners
Back