The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hacker trap script

Plz explain

if(strstr($ua, 'msnbot') || stristr($ua, 'Googlebot') || stristr($ua, 'Yahoo! Slurp')){

I am not very familiar with PHP but what i understand is strstr is a validating method
tell me is this method a primitive one or one has to write it? Or is there any web service
offering this method?

And since you talking about hacking is CROSS SITE SCRIPTING by default is blocked by a PHP server
or do we have to write a script for checking that too.

Any ways i have not tested your scripts but its nice to see people talking about this things.

And since you talking about hacking is CROSS SITE SCRIPTING by default is blocked by a PHP server or do we have to write a script for checking that too.

that's really naive. PHP have done SOME fixes to do with XSS, for instance, error_reporting now escapes <script> </script> and the browser does not evaluate it (previously it had been possible to trigger a PHP error and have it repost the data, including any XSS vector).

as a rule of thumb, never trust any data from $_REQUEST insofar as printing on screen is concerned.

Yes i hope the spam members should be bann and they should not allow to make the post here..
It is a good work to stop mthe spammers and the hackers i hope they should be stopped here. But i hope they should be banned and they should be not allowed to make their URls here...

Yes i hope the spam members should be bann and they should not allow to make the post here..
It is a good work to stop mthe spammers and the hackers i hope they should be stopped here. But i hope they should be banned and they should be not allowed to make their URls here...web development

banners
Back