The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE] 5 STUPIDLY Simple Steps To Make Money With Google Adsense!

Jay Wessman

As a lot of you guys probably know most of the sites that I build make money primarily through affiliate products where I get commissions for every item I sell HOWEVER a lot of people ask me about ways to make money with Adsense and whether I do it and whether I can show them how to do it too.

So today I'm going to share with you a super simple 5 step strategy that I use to build simple but profitable niche sites that make autopilot income through adsense each and every month.

And while little adsense sites don't typically make as much money as my bigger sites that are more focused on affiliate sales they are SO damn easy to build and to set up that they are a phenomenal way for newbies to start making their first few hundred bucks a month online (or if you work really hard your first few thousand bucks a month!)

So without further ado - here's the guide:

[video=youtube;GOM7ftG7s3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOM7ftG7s3U[/video]

Jay, I love how you explain things! Even I understand what you're saying. :) Also, love your accent.

Re ad placement, Adsense offers layout plans for targeting the most clicked areas of a site. Or at least, they used to.

Re the hair, it fits the image he's creating - Lazy Ass Stoner. :)

banners
Back