“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Growing Retailer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kleargear, Jun 28, 2006.

1. kleargear

kleargear Guest

Hello All!

We have been selling computer accessories, electronic gadgets, techie T-Shirts, and computer themed gifts and home and office decor to the geek market since 2001. Formerly a brick-and-mortar retailer, we have focused our recent attention on our rapidly expanding catalog and online store at http://www.KlearGear.com.

Recently, we decided to offer an affiliate program with a commission structure of up to 20% for new affiliates during our introductory period.

We are considering joining an affiliate network(s) such as Commission Junction and would like to hear about other online retailer's experience with smaller networks. We welcome recommendations!

Best wishes,

Will
    KlearGear.com

2. Voluum
  3. frogengine

frogengine Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forum. What are your best deals on laptops right now? I need a new one soon.

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi Will,

Welcome to 5 Star. SORRY I could have sworn I welcomed you yesterday.
    But when I went off to check out your site and your program I got lost and never made it back to say hi.

I love gadget sites and your commish is pretty good. Hope you do well. Saw your press release and posts at other forums so you seem to be doing a pretty good job of getting the word out. Feel free to post a promo down in our program announcement section too.

Best of Luck!

MI