The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

grid type affiliate page?

burningb

I'm a newbie and not too knowledgeable with wordpress right now. Cab anyone direct me to a free theme/plugin that'll allow me to easily display products with 'buy now at....' buttons??

I've tried various ones, grid products seems all out of kilter, simple affiliate shop doesnt let you do grids. Its seriously painful and I'd really appreciate the help. I just want something simple!

I thought WP had come out with a grid theme recently (free). Can't look for you now but will be able to tonight or tomorrow.

I thought WP had come out with a grid theme recently (free). Can't look for you now but will be able to tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry, I should have explained that I guessed that the OP was asking about tables. This is how I understand it:

Table = simple HTML 'grid' looking a bit like part of a spreadsheet
Grid = WordPress theme style where the posts are laid out in columns as well as rows
Fluid Grid / Masonry Style = Grid where the posts are repositioned to fill the browser, fitting together like bricks (like Pinterest)

Here are 2 free themes to demonstrate:
WordPress › Gridiculous Free WordPress Themes
WordPress › Carton Free WordPress Themes

Sorry, I should have explained that I guessed that the OP was asking about tables. This is how I understand it:

Table = simple HTML 'grid' looking a bit like part of a spreadsheet
Grid = WordPress theme style where the posts are laid out in columns as well as rows
Fluid Grid / Masonry Style = Grid where the posts are repositioned to fill the browser, fitting together like bricks (like Pinterest)

Here are 2 free themes to demonstrate:
WordPress › Gridiculous Free WordPress Themes
WordPress › Carton Free WordPress Themes

I'm officially confused, not sure now what the OP wanted but I assumed s/he was looking for a theme with 'Buy Now' buttons. I could be wrong.

Thanks for the examples, I really wasn't sure what the table layout looked like.

Well, I don't know about the free ones but Jay Wessman's Way Cool Gadgets site (I just love the layout of that site!) uses a non-free theme called Sidewinder which I think would be well worth the investment. I used this cool tool to figure that out btw.

MI
Back