The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings To All

AlphaCentauri

affiliate
I'm Ali. I met Affiliate Marketing almost 10 years ago. During this time, I also made serious gains in various ways. But I couldn't develop a permanent gain method. I've been trying to create a more robust earning method by creating e-mailing lists recently. It would be a good base and a first step for me if I could build a system that would make $1000 profit per month. It is important for me to achieve this stage.

That's how I found and registered this site. Obviously I need help. I know a lot of things, I tried most of them. I'm making a mistake somewhere, but I don't know exactly what it is. And here I am.

I don't know if I should open up a separate topic for the continuation of the topic or write it here. I'd appreciate it if someone told me about it.

It was a long salutation. Thank you to all who read.

Greetings again.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've moved your thread to Introductions, so our members can also give you a warm welcome. :)

During this time, I also made serious gains in various ways. But I couldn't develop a permanent gain method.

That's great! You must have learned a lot that will help you move toward your goal. And if you did it once, you can do it again. Add whatever knowledge you're missing, learn through taking action and you're bound to see progress.

I'm making a mistake somewhere, but I don't know exactly what it is. And here I am.

No worries, we'll help you all we can. There is lots of reading and you can post your next campaign as an online journey and members will help you as you go.

I don't know if I should open up a separate topic for the continuation of the topic or write it here.

Create a thread in the appropriate forum and you'll get responses. :)

It was a long salutation.

Naw, we've had much longer. Besides, it was a good one.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I think a big part of your hoped for success will be finding the right product or product niche to work with.

MI
Back