The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from sunnyless Arizona

inmysparetime

While typically known for the sun, it's a brisk 50something today here in Surprise, Arizona. Had to finally turn on the heater - ugh!

I've been an affiliate for over 8 years and currently am an Affiliate Manager and really enjoy it! I am excited to learn and share with everyone here and look forward to getting to know you all.

Bonnie

Welcome to 5 Star, Bonnie.

It is 24 degrees where I am right now and was down into the teens overnight. Freezing rain is expected tomorrow.

We are always happy when an experienced person joins us because they can provide so much help to those who are just trying to get started.

Since you are an affiliate manager, you might be interested in our Merchant & Affiliate Manager Discussions Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/

We look forward to your participation in our forums.

Thanks for joining.

thanks for the warm (no pun intended) welcomes!

I was born and raised in Utah and it's amazing how the blood thins when you leave that environment. I'm still getting used to the 115* days but it's amazing how a few degrees sends us silly arizonans for a jacket.

I still don't get the big fuzzy boots with shorts and tank tops though. They've probably never seen snow and don't realize there's actually a use for them :).

I'll be sure to check out the affiliate manager area as I've got lots to learn there too!

Hey Bonnie,

Welcome to 5 Star. I tried to answer one of your questions in the affiliate manager forum.
Look forward to chatting with you on the forum. Thanks for joining us.

banners
Back