The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from LA!

roaree

affiliate
Hey All!

I joined AffiliateFix because it is literally the first place that spells out the fundamental basics (in the Wiki) about how to actually join a network, create a campaign, etc. I had been searching relentlessly for the "Dummies" version of the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and AFix was the first place to deliver.

Similar to everyone else, I'm sure... I'm hoping to develop a solid skill set and become a competent and profitable affiliate marketer. I have a background in software development, client management, even some media buys. And though I was quite familiar - conceptually - with affiliate marketing, I've never dived into the nuts and bolts of it. I've never been an affiliate. I've never optimized a campaign. But I can see the potential.

Thus far, my inspiration had been Charles Ngo (Dr_Ngo) and I'm convinced that if I can learn enough (and take action / test / trial & error enough) in the remaining eleven months of 2014, I'll be able to develop a meaningful income stream from AF.

To the mods/admins of AffiliateFix - THANK YOU! - for the Wiki.

Looking forward to being part of this community, failing harder and (hopefully!) enjoying some successes.

Thanks,
Rory

PS - if there are any other SoCal folks here and you do any meet-ups / mastermind sessions, I'd love to hear about them!

MI
Back