The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from France!

Bwyan

affiliate
Hey everyone!

I'm Bwyan, 23 y/o from France. I've been in the IM space for more than a year now, operating a dropshipping store full-time. I sold my store after reaching 6-figures.
Been looking at other opportunities and I developped a real interest for CPA marketing.

Hopefully will learn a lot from you guys and contribute to the community.
Cheers :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Bwyan !

I developped a real interest for CPA marketing.

Well, you have come to the right place! :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Bwyan!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Bwyan !

Well, you have come to the right place! :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Bwyan!

Thanks azgold! Appreciate all the resources, I'll be sure to check them out :)

It is nice to have you here, Bwyan.

;)

Thanks man :)

Hey everyone!

I'm Bwyan, 23 y/o from France. I've been in the IM space for more than a year now, operating a dropshipping store full-time. I sold my store after reaching 6-figures.
Been looking at other opportunities and I developped a real interest for CPA marketing.

Welcome aboard bro - still jealous of the croissants you guys have down in Paris!

Been there last year on holiday and wow, just WOW. Now just gotta get a ticket to watch Neymar play at Parc des princes!

Welcome to the community!
Nick

Hey everyone!

Salut! Et bienvenue :p sur AffiliateFix forum :affiliatefix:

Hey everyone!

Hi @Bwyan,
Welcome to this awesome forum.
Glad to have you here with developed your interest with CPA Marketing.
Have a nice day!

Hi bwyan, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Your post sound cash rich nice :)

Get right with your money :)

Welcome aboard bro - still jealous of the croissants you guys have down in Paris!

Been there last year on holiday and wow, just WOW. Now just gotta get a ticket to watch Neymar play at Parc des princes!

Welcome to the community!
Nick

Thanks man appreciate it ! I'm a big PSG fan actually :D disappointed from their last game against Real though

Bonjour, just look up the acronyms that are used around here -- that is needed here a lot.

'fix' is slang in English like an addict gets his fix (shoots up -- and gets high?)
Alternatively, fix also could mean repair ...

Thanks for clarifying :)

Hi @Bwyan,
Welcome to this awesome forum.
Glad to have you here with developed your interest with CPA Marketing.
Have a nice day!

Thanks for the welcome Devangi Adattract

Hello Bwyan. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thanks Soul

Hi bwyan, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Your post sound cash rich nice :)

Get right with your money :)

Thanks, will reach out to you :)
"Get right with your money" that's definitely the plan!

Hey John, what do you mean?

Bonjour, just look up the acronyms that are used around here -- that is needed here a lot.

'fix' is slang in English like an addict gets his fix (shoots up -- and gets high?)
Alternatively, fix also could mean repair ...

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

Bwyan likes this

banners
Back