The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Aotearoa..New Zealand

wingman

Hi all,

I am visiting from New Zealand...land of the long white cloud, the Kiwi, the All Blacks rugby team and of course the All Whites soccer team now playing in the World Cup. (Please note, we have all races of people in our teams..chosen on skill not ethnicity...in case someones offended) And I have some great friends from all over the world ..all colours and sizes....just thought I should be clear on that score..

Been following Affiliate Marketing for a long time .

I'm a Grandad to 2 boys and the 3rd just arrived.

Recently sold my clothing manufacturing business and looking for a new way to "earn a crust"

Into building, sailing, running, aviation (enthusiatic obeserver) photography and art.

The family keeps me busy...just had to rock the little guy to sleep!!

Got a lot of time for the web now...doing Brett McFall's World Internet Summit "Warpies" course and the 30 day Challenge (Awesome!)

Head still spinning with info but I have put some things in place.

Looking for some real world contact with some real achievers in Affiliate Marketing....found you guys on the net. Looks pretty good so far.

Have found many forums are not well patronised so hopefully there will be some "real" people here.

Look forward to corresponding..or skyping if you prefer.

Cheers for now

John Franzis (wingman)

Hey John,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us all the way from New Zealand.
Pull up a chair and read the stickies in our newbie and niche marketing forums for some of the best tips about how to get off to a strong start. Ask questions any time, we're here to help!

MI
Back