The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings from a newbie in Carson City, Nevada

MsBurry

affiliate
Hello everyone,
My name is Dyan. I'm married with almost grown children and I deal craps in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I've been looking for some time for a different direction in life and really like what I see in affiliate marketing. I look forward to exploring this great looking forum and learning all I can from all the friendly people here. :)

Welcome to 5 Star, Dyan.

Thanks for joining.

You are in the perfect place to learn aboaut affiliate marketing. This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

From what you said, it sounds as if you are new to affiliate marketing. If that is the case you probably should spend some time reading and learning in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Here is a link to it http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

We are glad to have you as a member.

Hi Dyan,

Welcome to 5 Star. You could write the best ebook once you make it big.
"I went from dealing craps to making a million online."

Sorry everyone here knows I don't like ebooks, well most anyway, so that was just a little late night humor. You'll get used to it! :p

I haven't been to Tahoe for ions, but the one time I was there it was really beautiful. Thanks for joining us!

You could write the best ebook once you make it big.
"I went from dealing craps to making a million online."

LOL! Sounds like a book I would definitely buy!

Thanks for the welcome. Well so far I've learned not to be so quick to buy every e-book that promises to reveal the secret to quick riches. I have been guilty of that. Looking forward to learning a great deal more on these forums.;)

Dyan

Ebooks? Forget it. Read some information packed posts here and the blog and you'll learn way more than you can learn in those I-Am-The-Guru ebooks.

I saved you $97...so pass that along to my paypal id.... ;-)

MI
Back