The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings everybody - Eric Ewe

Hi everybody,

I stumbled and found this board. I am Eric Ewe, marketing manager / affiliate manager at Fairfield Resorts and we run the website FairfieldGetaway.com . Actually, we just changed our name to Wyndham Vacation Ownership after our spin off from Cendant. Been active in the affiliate world and active on another board http://forum.abestweb.com/member.php?u=25596.

Just dropping in to say HI and I see some familiar faces on here too like the Jon from theNers, AMWSO gang :)

Later
Eric Ewe

Hey Eric,

Welcome to 5 Star. Great to see you over here. Yes we have lots of regulars you know - more than you realize hang out or lurk at this little community. Feel like I know you from reading your posts over there. I don't post there, but do check in to read the news from time to time.

I am sure that there are lots of lurkers out there ;)
I am a lurker of a few other forums too, can't have time to contribute everywhere

So, linda, are you the super mod on here or the owner by any chance?

Hi Eric, I own 5 Star.

FYI, Wynn Las Vegas and all the other links at the top of the forum are my clients. I don't do management anymore just promotion and PR for companies that are already well managed and pass my 5 star criteria.

Well my directory is a closed directory and I only promote my clients.

Performancing has some great blogs and great ad rates. I would encourage you to check them out. They are a brand new client of mine, but sure you can work with them, thats the whole idea. :)

Mentioning my name over there would not be a good idea for several good reasons. You can mention Performancing though if you want.

Welcome to 5 Star, Eric.
Is there anything you don't own
She doesn't own Google or Microsoft. ;) It would be great if she did. But one never knows what Linda might do in the future. :)

I am glad you found us even if you stumbled upon us. I hope you will stick around here and become an active member. 5 Star might even become your favorite community.

We are pleased to have you as a member.

lol:) ya just can't escape me huh? lol I popped in over there and hadn't been here for a while so real quick popped in here. Lo and behold.....a name I recognized so couldn't resist sayin Howdy:) I had already left but got emailed you responded so came back again real quick. lol Off again now. lol :) :D

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

MI
Back