The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings and Salutations

Goldjobber

affiliate
Hiya gang...
Thanks for having me. I look forward to becoming a productive member of the forums.
To answer the questions in the top thread----

Question: How did you find UKWW?
I was led here thru a link i clicked on in a signature over there at the v7n forums for a contest

Question: What are your favorite hobbies on and off the computer?
Hobby's? haha who has time for hobbies with a small business to run and two teenagers running round....but when I get the chance I do tend to sneak of and do some sweating in Entropia Universe

Question: How do you like the atmosphere of UKWW?
Too soon to tell, I am hoping that things go well. I will do my part to play nice:crazy:

Question: What made you want to join UKWW?
I have been following the contest link and noticed that there was an extra twenty bucks added to the prize provided we have posted so many times.
So viola! here I am.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I am always around the computer...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the warm welcome....lol
golf jobber :rofl:....hmmm well if i was into golf sure. I know the letters are too close on the keypad. Fingers of furry eh?

Ahh, golfjobber, Golfjobber, gold I believe is more precious than Golf LOL :) Before I welcomed you I have been working on my golf site so, a Freudian keypad slip :rofl:

ahh yes..understandably so..typos will bring down modern civilization if unchecked:crazy:
And it would appear as though, with markets the way they are here and abroad, gold might be more valuable than before. i think i stumbled on a good psuedonym...

Warm welcome among us!:D

which brings to mind a good question. Who in here ( this forum) has the best sense of humor? And who is the most sensitive? I think that would be some good info for me as a newbie round here?
* i dont know why i used the word warm, think I might need to hit the thesaurus...lol

I believe I am the most humorous...but don't tell that to others, as I may just be too
sensitive as well :crazy:

banners
Back