The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great SEO Tool

innervoyager

Hi guys,

I have been using this tool to do SEO and search engine marketing. It is called Internet Business Promoter.

A year ago, I did not know about internet marketing at all. And, then I found this tool from google. It has advanced features for internet marketing, search engine submissions, keyword optimization and link popularity. I found out about affiliate marketing channels using this tool as well.

I recommend this tool for you to have convenience and practical ways to do internet promotion.

Hope this give a good contribution for people here.

I don't think this is from Google. It looks that an affiliate product. you know you are not suppose to post affiliate links in your posts.:eek:

This is not from Google and nothing on the site states that it is from Google. The member didn't word it properly in the original post or falsely assumes it is from Google. I guess some could read it as the member saying it is from Google and others might read it as meaning the member found it from a Google search.

The link is not an affiliate link. I checked to be sure shortly after the post was made.

Linda also linked to another page from this same site in giving her answer to another question in this thread http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...form-effective-link-exchange-please-help.html

I would read that it was found from a results search too but Im not really sure. Sometimes certain things just tip you off about a name and relation to something else. :)

It's an ok piece of software and good to record what you have done, but DO NOT use the email function in it. You will get in deep water for spamming.

oh yes i over read that one...
but if you check the site it's like saying that the tool is made by google...

just like the google community forum if you know this forum, it is named from google but it is not by google...

Rob_TID and lovekissing, that was a post that marcus3000 made in the Ads and Offers Forum and affiliate links ARE allowed in that advertising forum.

Also, all posts for the Ads and Offers Forum are approved before they are displayed. They aren't displayed immediately like posts in most of our other forums. If a post is against the rules or if the member doesn't meet the rules requirements for posting in that forum, their post isn't approved and won't be displayed. Therefore, members would never see it.

The rules are different for the discussion forums. No advertising, affiliate links, self promotion etc. is allowed in the discussion forums. We want to keep all of the advertising in advertising forums and since it is advertising there are things allowed that wouldn't be allowed in the discussion forums. But most members are aware that the Ads and Offers forum has ads and they decide if they want to visit the forum and read the ads.

Ahh, see I always view forums by pressing the "New Posts" button, so I never really take notice who which post is in which forum.

Since we have gone way off the topic of the post about Internet Business Promoter (iBusiness Promoter) that started this thread, if anyone has any comments on that please feel free to make a post.

banners
Back