The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Graphics and Templates Galore! Cool Xmas images too!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Need some high quality last minute Holiday graphics for landing pages, banners, newsletters or just to add that special Christmas touch to your site?

They also have a huge variety of web and CSS templates and graphics you could use for electronics, cell phones, financial, travel and almost any other type of landing page or site you can think of.

I decided to whip up a quick collage featuring some of the Holiday graphics they have that would be perfect for enhancing 4th quarter sales promos.

CK it out at the 5 Star Blog:
Santas Bag Full of Holiday Sales Graphics for You

Let me know if you need help finding a specific graphic for a certain niche.

Ya I really like the variety too. Some of those images I used like the top left and bottom right were from Powerpoint template sets for example. There were 4 or 5 images in that set but as PSDs you can miz and match to your hearts content. So even though they were in the Powerpoint section, what the heck. They are jpgs and psd files so you just use them on a page or in a newsletter or whatever.

I think that's a really old resource. I think they've been around forever.
Just re-discovered and decided to jump in.

Oh and they have great music files too, so IF I ever get around to doing some videos I'll have some funky background music.

MI
Back