The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Grade your web site

Thanks for that Minstrel! Ran it for one of my sites.. 92.. mostly good, but it pointed out a few things I could work on that I either didn't think of or just missed. :cool:

Thanks for that Minstrel! Ran it for one of my sites.. 92.. mostly good, but it pointed out a few things I could work on that I either didn't think of or just missed. :cool:

I tried it on one of my sites that recently had a full deisgn makeover and was pleased to get a 93, with the report pointing out a few things I'd missed or lost my mental "to do" list for. :eek:

Then I tried it on a colleague's site. We'd recently recommended that she redo her site as well but she opted for the image-sliced look of her original design. She got a 57, with the report pointing out many of the things we had wanted to change.

On the other hand, I took a look at the pricing for the products/services at the site and I have to say it was rather like opening up the menu at an ultra-exclusive restaurant to discover that the only things not priced for the rich and famous were the free dinner rolls and water.

From the description it sounds like stuff I already have at my disposal so I didn't go any further.. good marketing lesson though. Provide a useful freebie, link-bait-ish tool.. tell a percentage that they have no idea what their doing with a grade.. and sell them the solution. :D

I've just been informed that you do not have to give your email address in order to see the results, in case that makes you nervous.

I run this tool every few months. When my site was first up and running it was 14. LOL! After a year of hard work I am up to 88 which makes me very happy. :)

Wow. 14 to 88 in a year is impressive and definitely something to be proud of. Well done, Dr. Marie. :)

MI
Back