The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GPT SCRIPT FREE or PAID??

profitpixelmedia

affiliate
So I pretty much have a GPT script ready to go should I go free (Donateware) or Paid ($50 one time fee)? I am just kicking the tires here see what would be best....

Thanks for your input. I have spent alot of time on it and am working on the API now. I want it to have every feature I can think of before i release.

I'd go with paid, or if you want, force a person to complete some type of CPA offer to gain access to it. It really depends on your marketing angle. You can get a lot more people using it if it's free, but requires an offer completion, vs charging $50 to buy it.

Then again, charging $50 may result in less money, but less market saturation, which could make it more appealing. It's a tough call. I personally make my own scripts and would not sell them for less than $1000 because of the earning potential, complicity of the scripts, and just the amount of features I've included in my script. $1000 really is chump-change for the GPT / incentive marketing niche.

i bould buy the script the day u launch if its worth as i am trying to get into this GPT business.I know how to get the traffic but i haven't seen that kind of script YET.
Also i don't have big budget so that i can get a custom built.
I'll really buy it if really pleases me.

I suggest paid, but it always depends on how good your tracking is too.

A demo would be great for the public to.

I would never run a business using a free script anyone can get online for free or nearly free (Like Shiftcode). This is one of the reason I've invested my money and time to build my own GPT-ish (It's much more than a gpt, it's a concept). Shiftcode is so over used and cheap, nothing much to make yourself better than all the other GPT's out there. A striving business is a business that sticks out, so free is a no go. You need money to make money, right? If the script is good, and can compete to others, don't make it cheap so you can make sales, instead get your scripts value up by not selling so much of it. Have a limit to how many people can buy the script. Also, make sure it's competitive, no one likes simple.

Go for the paid script and hire a coder that can make some changes into that if required. In free scripts there have been always some bugs etc.

banners
Back