The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gotta try something new

KenDoIt

affiliate
Hiya everyone!

I have been here a while and nothing really happening with my first venture into AM, made $20 in 6 months and obviously not doing something right. Have the skills and desire but apparently not the knowledge so I decided to pay for training and the site that keeps coming up is Wealthy Affilliate. Does anybody have any feedback and or have had success with them?

Look forward to hearing from you....

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ken,

I hear good things about it and recommend it in my sidebar because I think it's a good option for newbies. My guess is if you really would use it to your full advantage it could help you become more successful.
Try it for a couple months - the fee is really nominal.

Hey Ken,

I've been a member since 2007 and I've had a lot of success since I joined them. These days Wealthy Affiliate is about the only thing I recommend in the IM niche because I strongly believe it can really help struggling affiliates like yourself.

Jay

Hey Ken,

I too am a member of WA. If you follow through with their recommendations, you can make Affiliate Marketing work for you. I didn't want to follow the suggestions for "bum marketing" and some of the other suggestions because there simply had to be a better and faster way to make money.

Wrong!

It is a step-by-step process and not a get rich quick scheme. It takes focus, hard work and determination.

One thing I have learned that really has been working for me has been personal coaching and mentoring. This has forced me to take action and be accountable.

Good Luck!

Shawn

BTW:WA is an 8-week program and you cannot get the next weeks lesson until the week has passed. It also starts at the very beginning. I'm not sure of your level of knowledge, so it may be a bit basic for you. However, the WA community is knowledgeable and helpful.

I just joined yesterday to see what it was about, and there is plenty of info there.

Like mentioned before, there is an 8 week program in place that will not allow you to cheat ahead (which is probably one downside, but helps keep some people in order).

They do not hide the fact that is is work, so there is a plus. I did purchase an ebook from one of the more prominent members there as well, which makes my second.

Thanks to joining yesterday with the information I gained there (on top of the information I gained here), I have an action plan in place that will propel me forward greatly.

---------------------

Couple of big bonuses is the site builder (site rubix), which is fairly easy to use (I will be using that for a new site in the niche I am working in already.)

They also have an article writing tool, which I was stumped on.. but it seemed to help with spinning or re-writing of articles. I don't spin, and re-writing isn't an issue for me, so I didn't mess with it for too long.

I'm going to give it a shot for the full 8 week period, just to see what they have to offer later.

I hate to disagree with everyone here but I think you need to first stand back and look at the current processs you have up.

As you said something is wrong. I think you should try to identify where in the process the problem is before investing in any program.

Is the problem at the level of traffic generation?
Are you getting a good amount of traffic but just nt traffic that is interested in your content?
Are you getting targeted traffic but your pages are not converting

The reason say stand back and find the source of the problem is even if subsequently you invest in a training program, you can get the best out of it because you have already identified what areas you require further training in

Just my 2 cents

MI
Back