The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Got S***** from ProfitSocial!!!

hacxx

I build a app for adult offers and it was working mostly collecting emails and today i receive a recovery email saying that my gmail account got banned over a unanswered dispute. I imediately visit each network and i notice that i was unable to login to ProfitSocial. I got +/- $40 in gains and now is vanished.

ProfitSocial is a ****...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it, i can't login in gmail so i'm unable to know what was the reason for gmail account to be terminated. The only thing that i got was the message in my recovery email (Your Google Account has been deleted due to Terms of Service violations). Once i notice this i log in to all the accounts registered with this email and ProfitSocial has been closed. The other service associated to this email (Bit.ly) is working perfectly logging emails/leads.

Your Google Account has been deleted due to Terms of Service violations

Well, isn't that your answer as to why? Maybe I'm missing something.

By the way, we don't use the "s" word here, so I replaced most of the word with "*"

No, i'm not using OAuth 2.0. For this adult project i created a email with gmail and associate all the services that i require for the app with this email (ProfitSocial and other networks). The idea was once the project got some value i could sell with all the details in a simple archive.

What happen was that the gmail account was deleted and the ProfitSocial account no longer exists. I know that people are using the app as my last registered lead for ProfitSocial was on 09/05/20.

I don't understand exactly --but the issue is that you are trying to use OAuth 2.0 to log in? the 'Log in with Google' --You have an authentication problem now?
That's bad news for accounts that matter --but you know that now.
Contact support at profitsocial if that is the case

banners
Back