The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google's next Penguin update

Yeah, this is also my opinion: a good on-page optimization and high PR backlinks -

and one will, as in the previous updates, have nothing to fear :)

Yeah, this is also my opinion: a good on-page optimization and high PR backlinks -

and one will, as in the previous updates, have nothing to fear :)

Hey Marc wanted to correct you a little bit :)

Not only high PR backlinks are good. You need some crappy backlinks as well. Because it is not natural if you have just High PR backlinks. :) Diversity and natural is the key if things come to backlinks. :)

Hey Marc wanted to correct you a little bit :)

Not only high PR backlinks are good. You need some crappy backlinks as well. Because it is not natural if you have just High PR backlinks. :) Diversity and natural is the key if things come to backlinks. :)
Accepted, of course :)

But do you think that not ranked sites help?

My impression was rather, that they are as non-existent for the big G,
or may even cause more damage than they do good.
So I became careful with not ranked sites.

But I am always willing to learn :)

This gives us reassurance that Google and Searchers are looking for three things
1) UX Excellence ,
2) Content that delights the targeted customer,
3) Overall Coherence in Internet Marketing.

So if you’re doing high quality content whenever you’re doing SEO this shouldn’t be some big surprise, you shouldn’t have to worry about a lot of different changes. If you’ve been hanging out on a lot black hat forums and trading different types of spamming package tips and that sort of stuff then it might be a more eventful summer for you.

Look, Im no SEO expert but I DO know my stuff - to me I ignore all the updates because at the end of the day I do well with the following,

- Frequent quality, RELEVANT content
- Interlinking POSTS
- Few but QUALITY backlinks

MI
Back