The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Suspend My Ad Account For PPCALL.

m8trix

Hello, lately google has been suspending some of my adwords account for weird reason. I'm trying to run some ppcall offer via adwords and it's not letting me do so. Can anyone help me or suggest me any better traffic source? thanks

Last edited:
Hello, lately google has been suspending some of my adwords account for weird reason. I'm trying to run some ppcall offer via adwords and it's not letting me do so. Can anyone help me or suggest me any better traffic source? thanks
try pop traffic :) .

you can also try clocking with google but i don't recommend it.
i suggest you run with pop and feel comfortable :).

yes some affiliates are running PPCalls aggressively with pop traffic, but of course that depends if the offer allows that or not.

popads, zeropark, propellerads, popcash, adcash,.....etc.
Honestly man, I spent close to $200 trying to make pops work for Travel calls, they never did, like, not even 1 call. Any tips would be appreciated. Would even take tips on other niches tbh.

Honestly man, I spent close to $200 trying to make pops work for Travel calls, they never did, like, not even 1 call. Any tips would be appreciated. Would even take tips on other niches tbh.

people who promote ppcall using pop they really go aggressive.
and of course not all ppcall verticals can be promoted via ppv, only some support offers, and av and things like that where you force the visitor to call.
hopefully you understand what i mean.

people who promote ppcall using pop they really go aggressive.
and of course not all ppcall verticals can be promoted via ppv, only some support offers, and av and things like that where you force the visitor to call.
hopefully you understand what i mean.
Watson, is it Tech Support? :p

You can submit a form, contact Adwords Support, then they will have a person to call to your phone. Then you will explain the whole issue to them, then they must manually review the problem. If you do not do something wrong, then your account will be back to normal soon.

Unfortunately, if you run travel campaigns with an overseas call center your account will eventually get suspended. The issue is with whatever the call centers do over the phone (I haven't quite nailed it down yet).

I won't spill the dirty details on this forum, but just know that your account will always get suspended with AdWords flight booking and no you have zero chance at getting it back and also zero chance at knowing the exact reason you were suspended.

Huge ROI awaits the ones who have the nerves to deal with accounts going down constantly. One account a couple months back did $20k profit in 1 - 2 months. (If anyone is interested in a case study... let me know and I might put one up on my blog).

P.S. No other traffic source will be as effective as AdWords. My next choice would be Bing, but I refuse to use it because it can't make it rain hard enough for my taste.

banners
Back