The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Google Site for CPA

Billblast

Has anyone here used google sites to create a landing page for promoting CPA offers or for content locking?

If yes, how did the site hold up?

Doesn't have any published terms (that I see). Blogspot used to ban affiliate links (if they caught you).
Google will just make rules up as they go to suit Google.
Service is just limited to HTML it seems. Using any JavaScripts may is not possible.

What does hold up mean?
Traffic should get there fine.
Or, does hold up mean: Google will not allow it and shut you down --IDK
You will have no credibility with a visitor --you might have more credibility with a Social media account until they ban you :p

Doesn't have any published terms (that I see). Blogspot used to ban affiliate links (if they caught you).
Google will just make rules up as they go to suit Google.
Service is just limited to HTML it seems. Using any JavaScripts may is not possible.

What does hold up mean?
Traffic should get there fine.
Or, does hold up mean: Google will not allow it and shut you down --IDK
You will have no credibility with a visitor --you might have more credibility with a Social media account until they ban you :p
Hold up means how did the site do with a lot of traffic being sent to it...

for a start i think they are a good step up, they are free and still not fully explored; i am sure the site would hold up

for a start i think they are a good step up, they are free and still not fully explored; i am sure the site would hold up

Google is not make a good choice for CPA landers. They are not fond of affiliate sales pages. Google wants content sites!

banners
Back