The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Keyword Tool -> 7Search

Ron214

affiliate
Hi, can I use google keyword tool or any other KW tool to search for keywords for my 7search campaign? Or do I just have to use the KW tool provided my 7search?

My suggestion: use both. 7search tool will very often give you weird super long tail keywords... Ad all that the main keywords that they have in that list and then use also google keyword tool which gives you more "realistic" keywords. Than just optimize your campaign and you'll be fine. BTW, always bid on phrase/exact match, never go broad.

But wait for more sugestions and make up your mind ;)

The thing is, I tried using LSI keyword tool but it won't let me add some keywords to my campaign as it doesn't have any searches according to 7search.

When you click "add keywords" to your campaing, in the right section you'll have a "2.Keywords to add" and you put the keywords there, 1 per line. If that didn't had any searches just put those that have searches... Ask for support at 7search

It is a good idea to use Google Tool also if you're more comfortable with it. The more tools you use the more information you will have on keywords.

hey luke, do you mind if i ask where that list came from? or is it a trade secret of yours? also, is there a way to find out the volume searched of each?

Luke actually wrote the answer to both your questions. The answer to the latter one is found in reply to this topic that you quoted - namely, the 7Search Keyword Tool is the one that shows volume for each keyword. It is found here: 7Search.com - Keyword Suggestion - Login

As for the origins of the list, if I remember correctly on the blog post where Luke advertises these 10k keywords he wrote that he got the list from people @7Search.

thanks. But I actually meant if there was a way to obtain this list, with volume next to each kw. 10k kws is a lot to go through one by one :p

banners
Back