The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google groups? Any experience?

freetraff

affiliate
Hi,

Has anybody worked with Google groups? If anyone has, please send what groups. Maybe send your private group if you have one.

Any educational free links or your tips would help.

Want to start my own, can't get where to get started. I know that forum is a good community tool that helps to turn forum after 1-2 years of good work into a powerful community tool. Can Google groups work this way?

Thanks.

Thanks for reminding me! I have one I forgot about.

Affiliate Marketing Buzz
http://groups.google.com/group/Affiliate-Marketing-Buzz

I need to go do some updates. I was so excited to start one, but a couple things I don't like: I don't like them putting Adwords ads in my group. I also don't like the fact you can't see how many visitors or views. If I knew it was pulling readers, I would post more. But as is, just kinda working blind.

I'll try to add some posts today and track to see if I get any hits.

Linda Buquet said:
Thanks for reminding me! I have one I forgot about.

Affiliate Marketing Buzz
http://groups.google.com/group/Affiliate-Marketing-Buzz

I need to go do some updates. I was so excited to start one, but a couple things I don't like: I don't like them putting Adwords ads in my group. I also don't like the fact you can't see how many visitors or views. If I knew it was pulling readers, I would post more. But as is, just kinda working blind.

I'll try to add some posts today and track to see if I get any hits.

Thanks for telling about traps. Do you know if it is possible to switch off the AdWords? And it's really bad that Google does not give control over the group visitors' statistics.

Thanks for help, Linda, you are a great and very helpful admin.

P.S. Sorry, forgot one more question. If I give people direct download link to free PDF file with educational info inside my group (I mean if I create my group), will it be ok with Google rules? If you have faced some similar situations, please share some info.

MI
Back