The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google error

O

ovi

Right now it happend to me something i never see before, I was browsing searching directories, etc etc and google gave me this error:

We're sorry...

... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

I think Google is quite strange, because I am not in network, I am not infected, etc etc

Ovi

Ummm,
Interesting error, in future I think you should do a screenshot of this error and post it as well

Do you own web CEO or Web PositionGold etc? Many of these ranking checkers do not use the API. I Have a friend in the SEO world who got the same thing. It means that your IP # is banned from google for abusing their system by running auto ranking software.

Hmm

I do not use any of this. I do not use any software like this
I just simply search trough Google something, and when I arrived at pg 10 and I click on page 11 I got this. But from that moment no more error

Ovi

Hmmm

Quite strange anyway, I am not blocked to browse google, I can browse, I think was a bug in Google

Ovi

MI
Back