The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Cash Detective 2

Redness44

affiliate
So I check my e-mail today and read this rss feed about an AMAZING keyword spy tool called the Google Cash Detective 2.

Me being the n00b decided to check it out and it does sound and look amazing. I checked the forum here for any postings and came across one from 2007 about it from Linda. Linda stated that she had bought a similar spying tool for much less, but it wasn't installed and in use at the time so I'm not sure of the satisfaction with the product. She also said that MSN can do the same thing for free, just not nearly as automated.

My questions are.....

1) At $497.00 (sign up - then $297.00 per mo. after), would anyone recommend this? It definitely appears to have the capability to make the user some significant $$$$, as well as save valuable time. One might say "too good to be true" even.

2) If there are free ways to do this, then why would someone charge (or pay) that kind of money for the service.

I have to admit that I'm liking this product and seriously considering the purchase.

Bryan

Bryan have you tried PPC Web Spy? It rocks and is totally free. I have it and use it and it works great. It may not do everything Google Cash Detective 2 does (not sure didn't watch the video).

I hate to see a newbie spend that much money. There are lots of other spy tools on the market too. Some probably much less.

banners
Back