The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google can not indexing

oheon

affiliate
Hi all!

How do I get Google to index my site (oheon.com)?

The site is online for 2 months but it is not in the index.
I added a addurl, wrote letters to Google. May 19, it answered that already checked my site, but it still is not indexed.

Perhaps this is because large size of the main page?

Prompt please what to do.

Thank you in advance.

How can I check if my site is indexed

Hi,:hi:
I submitted my site to google, for it to be indexed. Some say it is pretty fast, great. But could any one tell me how and where can I check if my site has been indexed by google.

If you signup for the Google Webmaster Tools you can see a bit more info that Google has on your site...it will tell you how many pages have been indexed & if the bots have found any problems that need addressing.

I've found Google to be a bit slow at picking sites up over the last couple of months - small sites get completely indexed quite quickly...large sites are taking a quite a long time - getting external links in to some of these missing pages can help.

Thanks for the answer, It's always nice to see that on forums people are so prompt and willing to help one another. To get back to your answer, I have an account with google webmasters tool. So I will do what you just suggested. :thumbup:

MI
Back