The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Base - Does it increase traffic?

I have not used google base, perhaps you should let us know if it results in additional traffic/sales.

I`ve got some items listed in Google Base. Difficult to say whether it`s of much use though, but I have my 3 blogs listed too, and blogs don`t have a time limit so no need for me to renew the listings which is handy.

I do know they get `hits` because Google shows the stats.

Thanks for that TeamPlayer, its a wast of time then if no backlink or sales results from listing :(

I have created and uploaded the file now so i'll see how it goes. I'll let you know if i see much more traffic.

Think i'm still in the Google sandbox though so i hardly get any traffic. I have been working on a spreadsheet today listing keywords though so hope after a little SEO work, traffic will come.

You are not in Goolgle sandbox, when the word "redline maxed" is typed into Google you come out top.
One thing I noticed that you have not done is that you keywords are not in your title tag. You description tag and keywords tag are fine. You title should be something like this:
redline maxed - Vehicle Styling and Lighting

And the backlink building we talked about the last time, how many baklinks has you build each week? That is the crisial thing that will get you to the top.
Or perhaps there is no market for your service? I typed "Vehicle Styling and Lighting " into Google and you are number one.
Maybe you need to do more research on the keyword people use to search for you product apart from Vehicle Styling and Lighting
Thanks

MI
Back