The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google at the gas pump

They are moving at fast pace, what next
I read that the team at Google have a day a week where they get together as a team and think of new ideas. There is more ideas to come.

They have spent big money in the USA in television, Radio and you are seeing ads pop up all over Outside of the Internet!!

Typical....big giants like that just want to control the world but Google will not be that successful in years to come I predict! They are too Greedy!!

I applaud their innovative minds.

I just wonder how much further they will go and what else could they possibly come up with.

Hard to believe that a Search Engine could amass such riches and have such a broad impact on the world and now it appears on our daily lives. Soon they won't be known for being a Search Engine, but a worldwide leader in innovation.

Perhaps they should come out with their own OnStar and put them in Ford vehicles perhaps as GM owns OnStar.

Geoserv

Who knows with Google. It is incredible how ubiquitous they've become - both online and offline. I can't see them disappearing anytime soon.

I know it's old news now, but did you know that Google provides the entire city of
San Fransisco with freewireless internet?

Does it work like citywide network that you can access with computer and wireless network card or is it more for cell phones and hand helds?

I know it's old news now, but did you know that Google provides the entire city of
San Fransisco with freewireless internet?

... as in the ENTIRE San Francisco? You mean you can move around connected on the net with your laptop?!? and it's free?!? That's cool!

Any other who have personal experience with this? How's the connection speed?

As part of its 100-page bid, Google said it could install a Wi-Fi network without cost to the city. Users with Wi-Fi-enabled computers could then log on to basic service, without paying, no matter where they are within the city limits.
The speed of basic service would be 300 kilobits per second, which is much faster than dial-up Internet service but slower than some broadband.
And here's the latest news:
City of Mountain View - News Details

The city of Mountain View lies in the outskirts of "Silicon Valley", which begins in San Jose, and extends to
Mountain View.

MI
Back