The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Google Analytics

Google analytic is a free tool provided by the search engine Google to track and manage the website like traffic, query, visit duration, visitor region etc. With the help of this we can manage full website from starting to end and every web page easily...

Google analytics tool uses tracking code places on the websites which track users coming to the website and their behavior on the website. It also tracks location, platforms of users, time spent, conversions, exit etc...

Google analytics is one of the most popular and widely used tools in SEO. It helps in analyzing the incoming traffic to our website. Moreover, it shows traffic, according to location, with a proper graph. It also tells us about the sources from which traffic is coming. It helps in many ways by telling us about the various factors like traffic, sales, goals, sessions etc.

Google Analytic is the powerful tool that helps in tracking website traffic. It play a vital role in tracking website traffic.Google Analytic has real importance in SEO.

More than the work you do, you have to know is your work reached to the people and for many people does it has reached. So in this purpose to know the activity of your website google analytics is the best tool. In this we come to know how people are coming to your site, what are they doing, in which page are they staying for long time, what is the source etc. Best tool to evaluate your business.

Google Analytic is a great tool used to study the behavior of your website traffic. Google Analytic is the Best Tool check the Traffic.

Google Analytic is Best tool Check the Traffic. Google analytic is one of the best tool to see the organic, paid, referral traffic of our site.

I have found Google Analytics very useful in tracking conversions, even those that are "offline" by setting up custom event types and goals. The tutorials and knowledge base are a great aid if you are ever interested in pursuing any online marketing strategy using the Analytics platform.

I've found that while Google Analytics is fantastic, you should really combine that with other metric solutions like SpyFu to get a more rounded representation of your site and the competition.

Google Analytics is a free tool that you just will accustomed track data concerning the manner guests to your website act with it.
yeah right. its one of the best tool for tracking website traffic so that you will come to know that how your website is doing online and according to that you can changes your online marketing strategy.

I personally try to keep distance from google analytics. I use piwik for all my analysis. Its one of the best open source analytics which you need to host your self and keep yuor data confidential.

Google Analytics is a free Web examination benefit that gives insights and fundamental systematic instruments for website streamlining (SEO) and advertising purposes. The administration is accessible to anybody with a Google account.

MI
Back