The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Analytics Review

ovidiu

affiliate
Hello everyone,
Early this morning I have found in my inbox an email from Google. At the beginign I though that it is a spam, but after I discover that is an invitation to test Google Analytics.
So I procede to register myself. The process is quite simple and intuitive and has not rise any problem. All I have to do is to insert a code in enery page I want to monitorise.
This application is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Russian, and seamlessly integrated with AdWords, Google Analytics provides the actionable information you need to improve your site content, optimize your ad campaigns, and boost your ROI.
Bellow you can see some features and screenshots.
Keyword Campaign Comparison

Do you buy keywords on search engines other than Google? If you do, Google Analytics tracks them - all of your keywords, on every search engine. For both paid search and unpaid search.
In fact, Google Analytics tracks all of your marketing initiatives, Google-based or otherwise. All of your ads, email newsletters, affiliate campaigns, referrals, paid links, search engines, and keywords. So you can compare performance across the artificial boundaries of search engine, campaign, and medium.
Executive Summaries
Get executive summaries of traffic, e-commerce, and conversion trends without hunting through reports. Quickly identify problem areas. Compare revenue, conversions, campaigns, and keywords at a glance. Google Analytics Executive, Marketer, and Webmaster dashboards give you clear answers, fast, in an easy-to-digest visual format.
AdWords Integration
If you have an AdWords account, you can access Google Analytics directly from your AdWords interface. Google Analytics also saves you time by automatically importing all your keyword data from AdWords. So you see ROI and other key metrics for every keyword you buy on AdWords, with no extra effort on your part, just by using Google Analytics.
Trend Reporting
Sometimes, it's not enough to know how well your site or ads performed this week. You need to know how this week compares to last week - or how this month's Fridays compares to all the Fridays last month. Are conversions "up" or "down"? By how many percentage points?
Interactive trend reporting is built right into Google Analytics reports. Which means that you can tell where you stand on any metric - in seconds.
e-Commerce Reporting
If you're running an e-commerce website, you can use Google Analytics to trace transactions to campaigns and keywords, get loyalty and latency metrics, and identify your revenue sources.
Funnel Visualization
It happens all the time. Visitors are excited about what you're offering, race through the first few steps in the conversion process, and then abruptly exit your site. It's baffling, but it doesn't have to be. The Google Analytics Funnel Visualization feature shows you the bottlenecks in your conversion and checkout processes - attributable to such factors as confusing content or maze-like navigation - so you can eliminate or work around them, and start funneling visitors through the steps you want them to take, all the way through to conversion.
Site Overlay
Google Analytics displays your website pages superimposed with click and conversion data for each link. Site Overlay doesn't require any downloads, and allows you to easily see which links lead to conversions, just by browsing your site.
Advanced Visitor Segmentation
Google Analytics comes with over 80 predefined reports. Advanced Visitor Segmentation adds eighteen predefined segments for further drill-down into any of these reports, such as geographic location and new versus returning visitors. Instantly compare traffic, key conversion metrics and trends by segment. You don't have to wait for data to be reprocessed or schedule reports. In addition, a custom segmentation feature allows you to segment based upon user actions or on information that visitors give you about themselves.
GeoTargeting
GeoTargeting maps, reports, and cross-segmentation allow you to find out where your visitors come from, and which markets have the greatest profit potential. Running billboards in Melbourne? Compare date ranges to see the impact on traffic to your site. Seeing extraordinarily high visitor volume from Reno? Investigate this new market opportunity. Selling California auto insurance? Minimize wasted PPC spend by better targeting your ads. Visualize the source of your traffic, increase efficiencies and seize opportunities.
Analysis Options
Compare one date range against another from almost any report. Compare Fridays for the month or Spring with the Fall. Graph data over time, find out the lifetime value of a visitor segment, or cross segment a group of visitors on the fly with fast, interactive reporting.

MI
Back