The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google analytics is too complicated!

bobizman

affiliate
I'm looking for some kind of program that can help me understand my visitors experience better so i can continually optimize my site. I know Google Analytics is out there but its a bit technical for me, i would prefer something more visual, something that can actually show me, instead of just giving me massive amounts of statistics.

For me google analytics is a perfect solution to monitor your website. All seo tools that you need to have are in analytics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to youtube and type in "Google Anlyitics Tutorials" - or just type that phrase in youtube. You should find some easy lesson plans out there...

I think it is really complicated too, but this due to the complicated service that Analytics does. Google try to simplify it with a new interface, but in my opinion they just made it more complicated.

Go to youtube and type in "Google Anlyitics Tutorials" - or just type that phrase in youtube. You should find some easy lesson plans out there...

This is Valuable information for us all - with the massive proliferation of Youtube how to vids over the last few years not only is there 'an App for that' but there is a vid for it too

I agree, analytics is the all in one seo tool for webmasters, all you need is a firm understanding of how it works.

MI
Back