“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Google Adwords not approving Ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by Subodh Bhargav, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Subodh Bhargav

Subodh Bhargav Affiliate affiliate

Hello, Everyone, I created PPC campaigns of Weight loss, Skin and Beauty offers on Adword but my Ads are getting Disapproved every time.

The reason is showing that malicious or unwanted software.

Please suggest what to do?

cacofb likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Blazedream

Blazedream Affiliate affiliate

Yeah I too created PPC campaigns for restaurant but my ads are getting Disapproved. What was the reason?

please suggest me the solution.

4. Phill AdsBridge

Phill AdsBridge Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey, guys!

Don't know if you use a tracking software for your campaigns or not, but AdsBridge offers a solution that can help to avoid being banned from AdWords, take a look.

Blazedream likes this.
  5. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

Those are sketcy verticals for adwords. Make sure you read all of the policies about those categories.

6. Certified
    Stephen ThriveTracker

Stephen ThriveTracker Active Member Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

If you're going to run with those verticals in a source like Adwords or Facebook (really, REALLY whitehat stuff), it's got to be a super clean campaign, free of redirection links (they flag those right away, and tend to refer to them as malware) and free of any sort of misleading messages. Keep a solid eye on your quality scores with Google Ads, as they will greatly affect how your account is permitted to bid on and attain placements.

ThriveTracker has two different solutions in place for helping get around the redirection issues, and I'd be happy to help you use them in our 30-day free trial. Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Blazedream and tyoussef like this.
  7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Since when is *snake oil* 'malicious'? In googlespeak!
    Android is malicious then -- what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

8. Blazedream

Blazedream Affiliate affiliate

Thank you Mr Stephen

Stephen ThriveTracker likes this.
  9. alanleo

alanleo Affiliate affiliate

Maybe you can also find the answer on google help or support center.

10. prashantborda

prashantborda Affiliate affiliate

Change the Host and Domain First, Use the Fresh one, do not add any affiliate link until you get the impression on your campaign.

banners