The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Adwords Does Not Allow Affiliates to Use Its Services

Hello Everyone,
Im very new to affiliate marketing. At this time I am attempting to use google Adwords to market my weight Loss Blog/Product review website. My goal first and for most is to start building an email mailing list. My second goal is to make some sales from the page. The issue I am running into is I've gotten a little (and I mean very little) amount of push back from google as far as making changes like adding a disclaimer section and not making any claims. But I'm a little worried now because I have read in several blogs and forums that unless your are a big time affiliate, google will ban you from using adwords for life. Can anyone tell me if there is any validity to this. I just don't want to waste time and money going down a road that people are warning me will end with failure. Is anyone currently using google adwords with any success to promote other peoples affiliate products?

Hi Millionairen6months,

I think your main problem is that Google don't like to show more than one ad for the same site.

If they have affiliated that just show a landing page and then link to the same site, that site can get all the paid traffic.

Try to read: Abusing the ad network - Advertising Policies Help

"Using the Google Network to gain an unfair traffic advantage over other participants in the auction
Examples: Affiliates that advertise on AdWords against the applicable affiliate program rules, promoting the same or similar content from multiple accounts on the same or similar queries"

If in doubt, just call or chat with Adwords and they will help you.

As an Adwords professional I get thousand of things Adwords say I do wrong every year. 99% of them is Adwords who misunderstand something and they have to change it.

If you show a link to more than one site, I don't think you have a problem.

I would give them a call, chat or/and a e-mail to ask what is the problem.

You are welcome to contact me, so I can see what is wrong.

Thanks,

Brian

banners
Back