The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Adsense

gkd_uk

Hi

I have noticed that there is not as many sites using Google Adsense as before. In the past I would see sites covered with adsense but now webmasters seem to be cutting down on Adsense and not displaying too many.

Have you noticed this?

Yeah seems alot of people are using widgetbucks at the moment and being quite successful, ive tryed it but my niche sites arnt really good for it, i make more with adsense than any other ad service.

If you want to sign up and have a look would apprecaite the refferal sign up :D

heres the link

http://www.widgetbucks.com/home.page?referrer=3992002

Ah,
Yea i have seen this on a few sites.
Yea google is lossing it. That what happens when you keep a old script up too long, a new one replaces it.
They should have schemed earlier.

Google adsense earnings have tanked.
It is almost impossible to make serious money with adsense and people are looking for alternatives.

...Yea google is lossing it....

I wouldn't say Google loosing it... But I would say webmasters are getting smarter...

By placing too many Adsense banners you dramatically decreasing value of your site.

You'll be much better off placing few banner ads to sites directly related to your niche.

Also don't forget that every Adsense click will lead customer away from your site and he may never find you again...

I think google only allows 3 ad units per page. Some sites have them bunched together at the top of the page this not only spoils the look of the page but makes it look unprofessional. I would reject this too.

Hi

I have noticed that there is not as many sites using Google Adsense as before. In the past I would see sites covered with adsense but now webmasters seem to be cutting down on Adsense and not displaying too many.

Have you noticed this?

I think a lot of this could be down to the fact that Google has banned many sites from Adsense!

For my site adsense works very well and last month was the best month ever, both in terms of traffic (over 1 million page views ) and adsense income.

I don't think there is anything that will pay as much as adsense does.

When you check the stats you only get 6 cents for some clicks, but a couple of dollars for others and so in the long run it evens out and works well.

The structure of Adsense is always changing and only high quality/good traffic websites are making the most out of it..

A lot of websites are now getting banned and so that could be a reason for the decrease in adsense ads on websites.

Depends on traffic.

Adsense earning depend on how much traffic you can bring to your site.

Easier and quicker way is to advertise your web space for other websites.

I agree with u.The main reason is that webmasters know that they can't get enough revenue thru adsense.Google always changing algo and tracing IPs.

People look for quick money

People look for quick money

The problem with google adsense is that you have to bring lot of traffic to your site then it can work.

If you are not able to do it,then it can take years to click on ads.

MI
Back